Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear Blog

Dear Blog

I just wanted to drop you a line, seeing as it's been a while. I'm really sorry that we haven't been keeping in touch much lately. It's not you, it's me. I still love you. I've just had so much on lately, and I know that' s no excuse, but I keep thinking I'll find the time and then it never happens. I'm sorry. I promise - once I've finished uni for the year, been a bridesmaid, scaled the mountain of paperwork, had the in-laws over to visit from SA, and played piano in church for two hundred consecutive weeks, I am so like totally gonna hang out with you.

Yours at the end of October,


Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rebecca.

It's now past the end of October. I guess you've forgotten about me. That's okay. I know you have new friend now and fun things to do. Why would you want to spend time with an old crusty has-been friend like your blog? I do miss you terribly, but I guess that's my fault. I just have to deal with it and move on I suppose.

I'm happy that you've found new things in your life. I'll just keep getting up every morning and come here on the internet like I do everyday and eventually, one day, I'll manage to do so without thinking of you or of all the fun times we had.

I's sorry I wasn't a better friend for you. I tried really hard, but I guess I failed at that like I do with everything else I try to do. We did have some fun though didn't we? Remember when we both moved away from myspace together. And remember how happy we were when we got our first comment and realised we weren't alone here in cyber space? Well that made me happy at least. Maybe you were just pretending so to not upset me. Either way, I'll always hold those times as precious.

Anyway. Just wanted to drop you a note to say hi. You don't need to reply or get back to me or anything.

Your Blog.